How to Create a Website Link on Your Home Screen (iPhone)
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Launch Chrome for Android and open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.